Here are some on the best mountain biking and cycling trails in Singapore, and many types of you have to do is stay with me…
1. Bukit Timah: A popular bike loop that rings throughout the famous Bukit Timah Hill, Bukit Timah nestles between Hinhinde Park and Diary Farm Road. It is located from the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve area, which provides the right blend of rocky terrain and misty and dotted land to bike on, plus stretched hikes and slopes to challenge your biking skills. Visiting Bukit Timah is actually by all means the best way to live the Singapore bike experience.
2. Ketam Bike Park (Palau Ubin): This MTB trail is situated throughout the eastern coast in the country’s mainland where one reaches having a short ferry ride. One with the notable features from the Ketam Bike Park trail is that it strikes the correct balance between rough as well as simple as it actually gets one to slog only the way you’d probably at your gym. It is basically a sandy and simultaneously dry trail for some part and comprises blue squares (easy riding glade) together with black diamond (difficult level) rides, which may meet the needs of mountain bikers.
3. Kent Ridge: This MTB trail is situated around South Bouna Vista Road and is also in close proximity to town region of Singapore. Although the Kent Ridge MTP loop isn’t long, it lets you do offer lots of options for ardent mountain bikers. There’s a loop of single track for trail riding and also an unconnected D-Line in addition to many thrilling paths where one could lose just how (nevertheless not wander off but go back to safety promptly). You will also encounter berms that may fuel your speed while you bike.
4. Chestnut Nature Park: This expansive 80-hectare park offers luxuriously long winding smooth drives with sporadic double black diamond stretches (tough haul but optional). This MTB trail features rich biodiversity juxtaposed with amenities and conveniences for leisure. Though the presence of these services is appreciated by a number of people as they provide relaxation and refreshment facilities, others point out that a mountain biking trail shouldn’t have these arrangements while they beat the objective of feeling one with nature. Irrespective of these disparities, the Chestnut Nature Park is popular and referred to as a trail which has something for everybody, whether it is for a cyclist or perhaps a hiker.
5. Track 15 (aka T15): This trail is undoubtedly an unassumingly easy trail suitable for beginners to start their mountain biking pursuits. It is usually a quintessential double trail that has a tendency to turn narrow occasionally while rolling ahead; the one that also has simple climbs and rollers that now you may try out. And if you’re believing that seasoned riders find Track 15 too easy, reconsider that thought. This place is definitely popular among hard-core mountain bikers because it is here they get to test their risk of speeding.
6. Coney Island: Coney Island, on the other hand known as Pulau Serangoon, can be a sprawling 133-hectare island situated off of the north-eastern coast of Singapore in a very town called Punggol. Coney Island was thrown accessible to the public 2 yrs ago. It comprises a nature park that features a gravel cycling track that bikers enjoy riding on. It’s a picturesque locale that’s fast becoming a frequent mountain biking destination in Singapore.
While the mountain biking (and cycling) trails elaborated upon above are counted one of the better in Singapore, additionally it is worthwhile to see that there are many more mountain biking and cycling trails that include stunning alternatives. At the same time, there are numerous trails which are built by humans exclusively to produce mountain bikers an excellent mountain biking experience. In addition to that, there are certain mountain biking and cycling trails that for a few reasons are actually closed to your general public.